- What's your favorite piece of clothing that you currently own?
Hrm. For out-in-the-world-clothes, I think it's a toss-up between my black lace long-sleeved peasant shirt and my new comfy denim capris. For in-the-apartment-clothes, my bright red plaid flannel pajama pants.
- What piece of clothing do you most want to acquire?
A bra that fits. No. Really.
- What piece of clothing can you not bring yourself to get rid of? Why?
A tan crocheted granny shirt. Because I made it, and I loved it when I fit in it, and I wore it a lot in some fairly happy times.
- What piece of clothing do you look your best in?
... I have no idea.
- What has been your biggest fashion accident?
I am a fashion accident. I wear what is comfortable, which tends to not be fashionable, particularly on a 5'7", 270 pound woman. I have recently stopped wearing white t-shirts every minute of my life, though, so maybe that's a step onward to something new.
Friday Five (again, not on Friday).
Originally published at $ cd ~meri. You can comment here or there. TL;DR: meri receives a knitting advent calendar in the mail,…
Originally published at $ cd ~meri. You can comment here or there. TL;DR: In which I once again discover that I have not, in fact,…
Originally published at $ cd ~meri. You can comment here or there. “Sure!” says my brain. “The edging you’ve worked out…