After the conference call I:
- Tried to schedule the car for maintenance, but left a message instead.
- Scheduled a grooming session for packet.
- Called the vet and asked them to print out a copy of packet's rabies certification so that I could take packet to get groomed.
- Called a couple of magazines and said, "Hey! I paid you! Stop saying I didn't!"
- Called Motient and said, "My pager isn't working! Fix!"
- Wrote a letter to the leasing office asking for a new lease (our current lease expires at the end of this month).
Still on the plate for today (other than like, actual work stuff) are:
- Picking up the copy of packet's rabies report.
- Getting an emission inspection for the car.
- Weed out the old / don't fit / don't want clothes from my closet and drawers (well, what passes for drawers for me).
Yay, doing stuff.