Things which would have made this process easier (I'm not actually done dyeing my hair yet; I am in the "wait for the dye to set" stage, and have lots of time to kill):
- Not having cuts on my head;
- Not having worn a tank top, so that my sunburn looks like it's returned full-force;
- Not having an applicator bottle that had developed a leak;
- Not having poked a hole in my latex gloves and... not noticed it;
- and not having run out of contact lenses (the only time I wear contacts is when I'm dyeing my hair), thus requiring me to wear my glasses, which kept slipping down, since i had petroleum-jellied my face in the hopes of not turning red.
25 minutes to go.