- Gotten dressed.
- Made a pot of coffee.
- Done a load of laundry.
- Signed up for my medical flexible spending account at work.
- Moved a bookshelf out of my bedroom closet into the bedroom proper.
- Assembled the drawers in my office closet for storing crafts.
- Found a 3-ring binder, dividers, and a 3-hole-punch and assembled the work papers I've accumulated into it.
Before I leave for work, I am going to attempt to:
- Do the dishes.
- Switch purses so I can stop digging through the bucket purse every time I want to find something.
- Clean up the living room and dining room somewhat since tonight is craft night.
This whole being a morning person thing is working out well for me. But dear me, it's weird.