- I learned something new at work today.
- The insurance company's web site finally acknowledges that I exist.
- Big coats, a scarf, a hat, and gloves.
- Stompy boots.
- Every time someone tries to train me on something, we find five other things that are broken.
- The insurance company's phone system does not acknowledge that I exist.
- The insurance company's web site says I was not covered until January 1st, which means I will not be able to get reimbursed for the doctor's appointment I paid for when I was deathly sick last month.
- Even with all the winter gear, it's COLD outside.
Five hours to go, then home to clean up the apartment, and then movie night. Elfbooty and eyeliner! Arrr!