As always, from fridayfive.org.
- What drinking water do you prefer -- tap, bottle, purifier, etc.?
Hrm. Don't really care, though I seem to mostly drink bottled / water cooler water, simply because I remember to keep those cold. I do drink a lot of water, though.
- What are your favorite flavor of chips?
Hrm. For flavored chips, I tend to go with the Yukon Gold or Utz Salt & Pepper chips. Unflavored, generally a salted tortilla chip of some sort. Don't really eat a lot of chips.
- Of all the things you can cook, what dish do you like the most?
Goop! Chicken / rice / ginger / shoyu thing that turns out as a thick porridge. Quite the yummy.
- How do you have your eggs?
Mostly, over-medium, though a good omelet is a weakness.
- Who was the last person who cooked you a meal? How did it turn out?
... Hrm. Presuming you don't mean delivery / restaurants and myself, probably the joint efforts of myself, fimbul, geeknee, and coyote at the collective VA birthday party in April. And it was all very good. :)